DailyMobileDown.Blogspot.com

SMS and Alarm Sounds



* SMS, bitch, it figures M S S yasistye iski ...
* SMS together, bitch, m.!
* SMS Ki are different!
* SMS Ki come Blondes!
* Take the phone before, but ...
* Alarm, bitch, mood!
* Alarm, bitch, annoying!
* Vibration! Me ...
* Attention! Today output!
* Attention! Now will ...
* Vstavaay! This writing your've!
* why! Slysh you! Why!
* Dayu coordinates! I am far from ...
* There is, I am one mobilnicheG ...
* Call come Freaks!
* And to shit, you will read or not ...
* Kapay! Old, boy! Bere!
* Where do you useful! People same ...
* Love SMS! S M uslik impetus iskami S ...
* No, this is not Galygin ...
* Pipets how valuable ring!
* Show force oral ...!
* Communication bitch, proud!
* Sraat! I want to shit ...
* Quiet on! I speak!
* Are you responsible for those ...
* Tseluyte zasosy me ...
* What is cheap! A back together! Section 2.

Size: 1 Mb
Pass: capa.ru

Download | Alt.Download

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker