DailyMobileDown.Blogspot.com

STALKER Mobile Shooting Game English S60v3

One of the best 3D shooting mobile games in the world will bring you the true feeling of shooting.
We all are just pawns on the map of the Zone.
Pawns in the game which we do not understand, and do not even try to understand.
After thousands of hours passed in the Zone, I, who reached everything I ever wanted? Tidy sum of money in banks in three countries? Understand, that will not leave this place so easy. I watch at novices, and see myself, I have lost here more friends than I had in all my life, I killed here more people than in Afghanistan, and even nickname Strrelok, which I received not long ago, now is more native to me than my own name.
At first, I just wanted to survive. Then I thought I can run away from here. But now it is time for me to know? Who and why created all this. The Zone has heart, has its creator? And I will find him, sooner or later.
This classic mobile game will bring you a true world of how to lift up your gun and shoot at your enemies.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker